Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 133

Today's wake up call was at 5.50am, lovely... He pulled a blinding trick on me though, I heard him stirring in his cot (which is in our room) and then he went completely still. I could see his arm from our bed and he wasn't moving at all, so I assumed he had gone back to sleep. As I crept out of our room to use the bathroom, a little voice suddenly went "ga ga goo" followed by lots of giggles. When I turned around he had a huge grin on his face as though he was saying "ha, fooled you mummy, now you have to get me up and play!" Menace!!! He had breakfast at about 7.30am, I gave him weetabix today and he had just over half of one.

We had some friends over at lunch time, Morgan enjoyed sitting with the 2 girls during lunch, he had fish pie followed by rice pudding and ate quite a bit, especially when he got hold of the bowl of rice pud and started scooping up handfuls, it went everywhere though. He seems to be at an age where he wants to play with the older children but as he can't walk or crawl yet, he just cannot keep up with them. Very sweet watching him giggle at their antics and its especially sweet when they come over to him and hand him toys, he gives them huge smiles as a thank you.

As little man slept through his dinner time, he woke up very hungry and didn't stop crying till the first spoonful of food was in his mouth. For speed, and to save our eardrums, we gave him a jar of turkey dinner which he ate most of. Pudding was marble cake and once again he treated it to lots of enthusiasm. I watched him grab chunks of it off his highchair tray and stuff it into his mouth, he was so very happy lol. His sister decided to get her left over cake off the table as we were clearing up and leave it in the living room. When I turned back a minute later, Morgan was sat in a pile of crumbs with her bowl next to him, he had a bit of cake in one hand and was munching happily while madam wailed "mummy, my cake!!!" I couldn't stop laughing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment