Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 124

Not a bad nights sleep for us all. It would appear he plays up every other night or so at the moment, I wonder if he exhausts himself with his antics one night that he just gives in to sleep the next?? 

Anyway, brekkie this morning was weetabix and he had 3/4 of it along with 2 fingers of toast. He seemed to really love feeding himself this morning so I let him get on with it while I dealt with DD. She still likes to be fed but is starting to become more independent again.

I had a classic toddler moment after breakfast. She's learnt how to undress herself ready for a bath, which is brilliant although I have been a little apprehensive. Today proved why, as when I managed to grab a quick shower my little lady managed to take every stitch of clothing off along with her nappy and was stood on the bath mat with the proudest smile on her face waiting for me lol.

Lunch for Morgan was late again as he stayed awake all morning and once again fell asleep just before lunch. When he woke up, he had fish pie but only had about half. He did have half a fruit pot afterwards though.

I put some of our dinner aside for little man to have along with his puree. We had roast chicken, boiled new potatos and salad, sir had a jar of harvest chicken too and ate about half of it. The finger food was a shock for him, the potato was quickly discarded but he's never really liked potato unless its hidden or a chip. He didn't like the salad, again, he never really has but always worth a try. The chicken was a success but he was so hungry that feeding himself was not a option for long so that was ignored after a few mouthfuls too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment