Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 122

After being a little angel for his daddy the night before, sir clearly felt the need to play up for mummy. At 12.45am Morgan started to cry out and didn't settle down again till 2.15am. During that time he would calm down for a few minutes and drift off, then his nose would become blocked again and all hell would let loose. He fell asleep in our bed in the end but I was wide awake, which you would expect really having been screamed at for 90 minutes!!! Sometimes I feel tempted to wait for him to fall into a deep sleep then start screaming at him and see how he likes it, but I know he can cry harder and for longer than me lol.

Sir wasn't really interested in his breakfast this morning despite not having his night feed. I offered him porridge and toast, he had a little bit of it but not a great deal. 

Lunch was chicken pasta bake and I thought I would try him with some cooked pasta as finger food again. I gave him my wheat free version this time and he did take a few bites before chucking it on the floor. He did eat all his chicken pasta bake then discovered the joy that is cake for afters. I gave him a slice of marble cake and the little menace ate it all, he seemed to enjoy feeding himself it.

He was much happier this afternoon and even spent about half an hour in his walker trying to break into the cupboard under the sink. Poor child seems desperate to lay his hands on the cleaning products but hasn't quite grasped that the door bounces back closed because there's a lock on it lol.

Morgan woke up very hungry from his afternoon nap so for speed I grabbed a jar of turkey dinner, he showed his appreciation for this by eating the entire jar and then half a pot of fruit puree and a blueberry! I desperately need some sleep tonight so hope all the food he's eaten today will help him sleep peacefully tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment