Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 108

Thankfully it's been a much more normal day for us all today. Morgan is still full of cold but his temperature is normal and he is able to sleep without being in my arms and for longer than 20 minutes before his nose gets blocked and he wakes up in a panic.

He managed some breakfast this morning too, it was only a small amount but it was progress. I gave him strawberry and banana porridge as it mixes to a smooth consistency. A short while later he also had almost all of a mini pancake too, I had given him some infant paracetamol so it must have kicked in by then!

For lunch I thought I'd try Morgan on some chicken pasta bake as its one of his favourites. He really enjoyed it and had 2 thirds of the bowl followed by half a bowl of rice pudding. I was amazed, it was so lovely him enjoy food again too.

Dinner was salmon, sweet potato and spinach. He did very well again, eating about half the serving then demolished a bourbon biscuit afterwards. In fact, he enjoyed the biscuit so much that when he accidentally dropped it he burst into tears and could only be consoled with another biscuit. That's my boy!!!

Hopefully he'll continue to improve but I still intend to take him to be checked over on Tuesday. I just worry that the constant illness is taking its toll on him and/or is an indicator that something else is amiss. But I really hope that actually, I'm just being over protective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment