Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 128

Little man woke us up for a feed at 11pm last night because he skipped his bedtime bottle. He next woke up at 5am wanting another bottle, I contemplated giving him breakfast but thought better of it as there was no chance he'd go back to sleep afterwards. He had 150ml and went back to sleep till 7.45am, I was so very grateful for a lie in lol.

I gave him breakfast at the usual time but didn't expect him to have anything. I was surprised he had over half a weetabix. I have a sneaky feeling it was using a milk alternative rather than formula that prompted him to eat.

We went to the park afterwards and met up with a mummy freind. It was lovely being out in the sunshine, having a long overdue catch up with my friend while our toddlers played and little man watched the world go by . He was over due a nap by then so  had a little hissy fit in the park but passed out fairly quickly!!

We were home  in time for lunch so I gave sir curried beef. He had 3/4 of it then a spoon of strawberry and banana puree. He was happier after that and wanted to be on his feet, no matter how tired he was or how much my back hurt. He's so tearful recently and I honestly think its because he wants to be up and walking, crawling just doesn't interest him as he gets on his front, lifts himself up then starts to cry as he can't move. I find this bit frustrating as he will sit and cry until I walk him around, difficult to keep doing with you have a toddler making constant demands and you occaisionally need to have a drink or even a wee lol. I was grateful when sir had his afternoon nap!

Dinner was vegetable risotto with chicken and he really liked it, had about 2 thirds and then munched on a slice of marble cake. The floor had more cake than him but he was happy being independent over pudding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment