Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 120

I have a poorly and miserable baby boy, he's full of cold and teething at the same time. Not been a fun day for any of us today as a result, not that I blame him in the slightest. 

Little man didn't have much breakfast, very unusual for him but I put it down to feel poorly and all the snot and yuck he's swallowing as a result of the cold. I offered him weetabix and a pancake but he barely touched either. 

After breakfast the 3 of us met up with our antenatal friends, we are all either about to or have just moved house so I was looking forward to seeing one of the mums new home. Morgan had already been grumpy all morning despite being dosed up on pain relief and the moment we arrived he burst into tears but settled eventually. During lunch however, he started to cry again so as he due another dose I gave him some infant paracetamol. Then the retching started. I managed to catch what he brought up in his bib but after that little lady got a little tearful and anxious and little man just wouldn't settle so I left early. The car journey home was enough for madam to relax and finish her lunch and sir fell asleep, he woke up still tearful but he was happier being at home and kept down some rice pudding.

I offered him a dinner of fish pie and he had roughly half of it but no afters. I think he's exhausted himself so with any luck he'll sleep tonight. He's certainly worn me out anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment