Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 123

Little man started crying at 12.45am, I was so tired I thought that putting him in with me till he dropped off then sneaking him back in his cot, would be a good idea. Next thing I knew it was 5am. He was not impressed at being moved at that point but I managed to coax him back to sleep for another 2 hours thankfully.

I gave little man banana porridge for breakfast. He did well but he didn't eat as much as usual so I offered him a piece of banana from my breakfast. The first bite went down well but he just didn't want anymore food after that. This cold seems to be hanging onto him for some reason, while he is getting better its a slow process.

Lunch was chicken and veggies and his appetite seemed to have improved since brekkie as he ate it all, followed by rice pudding. His lunch was very late today as he was awake all morning and only fell asleep 20 minutes before his usual lunch time. I have a feeling this is the start of him changing his naps around again.

Dinner seems to always be a last minute rush at the moment, so once again I grabbed a jar! He had lamb and rosemary this time, he liked it but there wasn't the enthusiasm he usually has so I'm really hoping he just prefers my cooking for once lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment