Monday 28 May 2012

Day 130

After a rubbish nights sleep for Morgan and myself I really expected today to be awful, especially when you throw in hot and humid weather. I was wrong. We had a lovely day, minimal outbreaks of crying, managed to get sir up and walking while holding onto me quite a bit and the 3 of us went out for 2 short walks and spent some time in the garden without getting burnt. Morgan took quite an interest in the grass and managed to eat a handful before I could get to him. I was only a few steps away, he is so quick! Tomorrows nappies should be interesting...

Little man had an unsettled night and ended up having a bottle at 6am so I was surprised when he had an entire weetabix at 9am. He was much brighter after that and decided to belly laugh at anything his big sister did. She was only colouring but this was the bees knees and I could shove my 'this little piggy' apparently lol.

Lunch was chicken curry, I know its hot out but as little lady hadn't eaten much veggies in the last week it was time to bring in the big guns! My chicken curry is full of veg and its the only way she'll eat veggies, it also spurs her on when she sees her little brother munching away at "her food". Needless to say she had all of hers, Morgan did well too eating about 3/4 of it followed by half a fruit pot.

As little man had only slept for about 20 minutes between lunch and dinner I didn't think he'd want much and I was right. He barely ate half his pork and rice but went crazy over his pudding. Cold custard with mashed banana. I made up a huge portion and he had all but a few spoons of it. After that I knew he would refuse his bedtime bottle and I was right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment