Friday 11 May 2012

Day 113

I woke up in a bit of a daze this morning because my beautiful boy sleep through last night, he didn't even stir for his dummy during the night, wow!!

My happy little man had weetabix and a crumpet for his breakfast. He loved playing with a spoon while I tried to dodge his flailing arms and get the loaded spoon in his mouth without splattering the contents everywhere. I was kind of successful, only 2 spoon loads ended up on the wall and floor.

We ate lunch at an antenatal mummy friends home, 3 toddlers and 1 baby all sat round the table munching  on bagels, sandwiches and sausage rolls was so cute. Morgan had some fish pie with his bagel, he was a hungry boy it turned out as he ate pretty much all the serving. He was getting a bit antsy by the end of the  meal so I didn't try him on pudding, he just wanted a fresh nappy and time to play it seemed.

For dinner I tried Morgan on a new meal, curried beef. Sadly the curry powder couldn't be tasted at all but it didn't stop him, he ate the entire bowl followed by half his rice pudding. He was a full and sleepy little boy after all that but any chance for a nap was firmly refused!!

After all my worrying over bottles, sir proved me wrong once again and had 160ml at bedtime. I swear my children know how to stretch my nerves to breaking point before doing what I think they should be doing. Little menaces!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment