Friday 25 May 2012

Day 125

Oh my is it hot! My babies seem completely oblivious but I'm melting, not that I'm complaining as this time last year I was so very pregnant and really suffering in the heat.

Morgan slept really well last night, only catch was he woke up for a bottle at 4am so by breakfast time he still wasn't hungry. I offered him crumpet and banana porridge but he barely had anything.

He didn't really want a snack later on either so by lunch he was really hungry. We went to a friends for lunch, we both have girls just days apart and our boys are 5 months apart. While we were there Morgan ate all his spaghetti bolognase but declined pudding. He was happy sat up playing most of the time afterwards, had a few tearful moments from teething and tiredness so we left just before his afternoon nap time.

 Little man wasn't really interested in dinner, I think he was just too hot and bothered. He had about half his chicken pasta bake but refused pudding again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment