Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 118

I have spent barely any time at all with my babies today, I would feel guilty but I've been far too busy being pampered to care lol. My birthday pressie was booked for today so I abandoned my mum and DH with the babies and spent most of the day having a manicure, pedicure, massage, hair done, etc, it was bliss. I have been told how meal times went though so here goes:

Breakfast was strawberry and banana porridge with some toast, Morgan refused to eat the toast but had all of the porridge. I left a jar of chicken and veggies and a fruit pot for Morgan's lunch as they were going out for the afternoon, however his morning nap extended over lunch so he ate a late lunch before they left. He managed all but 2 spoons of the jar and refused pudding.

I was home for dinner but convinced my mum she really wanted to feed Morgan once again lol. In all fairness I was juggling a phone call from the children's dietitian, the food shopping delivery and trying to clear a space for the plumber that had come out to service our boiler!!! I heated up some fish pie for Morgan and he ate it all, I admit I forgot to up his portion size though. Pudding was half a pot of black cherry dairy and soya free dessert.

What on earth will I do tomorrow now mum's gone home again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment