Monday 7 May 2012

Day 109

My little man slept through last night, I'm deeply impressed! Must mean he's catching up on all the sleep he lost last week. I managed to wake up full of his cold though, yay me...

DH fed Morgan his brekkie of half a weetabix this morning and he ate it all. I have just been told that he sprinkled a tiny bit of sugar on it which must have encouraged him along, funny that little bit of information only came out 12 hours later lol.

I wasn't home for their lunch time, a yummy mummy friend said the magic words "tea, cafe, you free?" and I went skipping out the door ;-) . DH gave Morgan chicken casserole but he was unsettled then started crying so only had about a third of it and refused pudding. Not sure why he was like it, can only imagine the infant paracetamol was wearing off and he felt yucky. When I got back an hour later, Morgan put his arms up for a cuddle and fell asleep in my arms. Lovely welcome home from my baby boy, made me feel all needed and loved.

I'd had an experiment making fish pie last night so tried Morgan on some for his dinner. I did cod in white sauce  then topped it with sweet potato and squash instead of potato. I really don't like fish pie as I find it very bland but this was alright and Morgan seemed to agree. He had about 3 quarters of the bowl and refused pudding again, he happily munched on a bourbon biscuit though. Its made me think he's about ready to move onto more finger foods and less mush, I can but try I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment