Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 129

Another lovely sunny day today but the heat is starting to take its toll on my babies. Little lady slept till 9.45 this morning, unheard of!!! And little man is still so tearful, I've reached a point now where the moment he starts to cry I think 'what now?' instead of 'what's wrong my baby?' My patience seem to have run out and I don't like myself for it. I hope this is just the peak of his seperation anxiety along with his frustration that he cannot move independently and that I'm not able to walk him around all day.

We had a late breakfast today but Morgan ate really well. He had banana porridge and a rich tea finger! He was so tired afterwards that he went back to bed and slept for 2 hours. He woke up just in time for some lunch and had chicken, noodles and veggies along with some bread sticks, he's teething again and they seem to give some relief while he crunches them. He ate about 2 thirds of lunch but didn't want any pud.

Dinner was a tad chaotic, I was trying to wash up, make salad, heat up Morgans dinner and sort out puddings  for both children all at the same time. Needless to say dinner was a little late, by the time sir sat down for dinner he was hysterical and could only be consoled with another rich tea finger. Once he finished with the biscuit, he ate half his fish pie then half his rice pudding. It took a lot of encouragement to get the food inside him but he was much happier once he'd finished.

I believe its meant to be a little cooler the rest of the week but still warm, with any luck the cooler weather will help relieve the eczema that's flared up on his arms and legs again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment