Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 131

Why oh why does sir think that 6am is a good time to wake up and start singing. It's very sweet being woken up by bah, bah, ga, goo, goo but even sweeter at 7am lol. Once he convinced me to get up, he had strawberry and banana porridge. He did well with it, had about half the bowl. I didn't give him any finger food as, in all honesty, I had nothing to give him! We haven't had a food shop delivered in 2 weeks so have been surviving on  the stuff hidden in the freezer and at back of the cupboards. Good job I arranged a delivery for today really.

Lunch was like Piccadilly Circus, once I managed to coax little lady into her chair, grabbed little man as he whizzed passed in the walker and dished out lunch (chicken pasta bake and fruit pots after), the food shop arrived! Morgan was deeply unimpressed with the interruption and created holy hell until feeding service resumed. He must have been really hungry as he ate everything in front of him.

I thought after his lunch time efforts I would try a new meal on Morgan, shepherds pie and he loved it. He really seems to enjoy food, after my gorgeous girls food and bottle phobias at his age (she had reflux and a dairy allergy that was not picked up on till she was about 5 months old), it is such a pleasure to see. Morgan tucked away most of the shepherds pie then about half of his chocolate semolina.

He refused his bedtime bottle again, my own fault as his dinner was about 45 minutes late, then demanded a bottle just after 10pm. Lets see how tonight goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment