Monday 14 May 2012

Day 116

Once again Morgan has a cold. Poor child, I really hoped he was coming out of this phase but clearly not.

He slept really well till 4.30am when he started to cry out in his sleep. Putting his dummy back in bought me another 45 minutes but he then woke up and wanted a bottle. He was then awake till just after 6am and decided it was time to get up at 7am. What a fantastic nights sleep for us... Little lady did amazingly well, slept for 13 hours, just typical they managed to synchronise teething and not sleeping through lol.

Little man had weetabix and a crumpet for his breakfast. He was much more cheerful once he had some food in him! He went down for a nap quite soon after that and slept for an hour.

Lunch was a very lazy affair for us all, Morgan had a jar of ham and pasta in tomato sauce which he ate with such enthusiasm I feared for the spoon!!! 3 quarters of the jar later he gave in and started making demands for pudding, chocolate semolina, which he had half of. If this carries on I'll up his portion sizes of the home cooked food.

I gave Morgan curried beef for dinner and he ate the entire serving so tomorrow I will up the portion sizes and see how he gets on. He managed to eat half a fruit pot afterwards too.

I had an eye opening moment with sir after dinner. I put him in his baby walker while I cleared up and he managed to scoot over the the oven, then leant over the walker on his tip toes, started grabbing at the oven door handle and managed to get his finger tips on it. Our oven door drops down so I'll really need to watch him as he'll be able to pull on it before I know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment