Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 111

Little man has been doing very well overnight, he seems to sleep through the majority of the time now although he cries out in his sleep 4-5 times a night so I end up having to get up and put his dummy back in to settle him. I rememeber DD going through a stage like this and I can understand it as his sleep has been so disrupted recently, I just hope he settles back down soon.

Once he was awake, I made some toasted banana bread and weetabix for breakfast. His new hobby with finger foods seems to be mashing it in his hand then smearing it into the straps of his highchair, such fun clearing it all up afterwards. He did really well though, had most of the weetabix and quarter of the banana bread in the end.

We went to one of our regular toddler groups this morning, I always enjoy going there as its a really big space filled with toys and its lovely catching up with the other mums there. But I have to admit I did get a little frustrated today as a baby girl came crawling over and kept taking Morgans dummy/drink/biscuit/rice cake/toy off him. While I fully understand that's just what babies do, her mum was on the other side of the room chatting away with no idea what was going on and there are only so many snacks I bring with me that are safe for my children.

Lunch was salmon, sweet potato and spinach, my hungry boy ate it all along with half a pot of apple, strawberry and blueberry puree. Funnily enough he slept really well afterwards! Dinner was just as successful, he had all his cheesy chicken pasta bake and most of his black cherry dairy and soya free yogurt.

He is really cutting back on bottles it seems, his bedtime bottle has gone from 200ml to 90ml while he was poorly and doesn't seem to be coming back up again. As he seems to be cutting out his night feed too, he really isn't having much formula at all. Just something else to worry about I suppose!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment