Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 121

Little man slept quite well last night. Had his dream feed and night feed then woke up around 7am. DH got up with him during the night and in the morning and I am very grateful, after yesterdays antics I was shattered!!

Breakfast was half a weetabix and he had all of it. I'm relieved he's had something to eat at last, especially as it takes quite a bit to curb his appetite.

In an attempt try and encourage Morgan's appetite along, I gave him chicken curry for lunch. He did really well, eating 3/4 of the bowl and then a few spoons of chocolate semolina. I completely forgot what he'd had by dinner time and only remembered once the first spoonful of curried beef was in his mouth! He really loved it and had the lot, fingers crossed the spices don't irritate his tummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment