Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 101

I'm fast reaching the limits of my patience and I don't like myself for it. My babies are both going through the mill and I'm exhausted looking after them both, especially with DH working all sorts of weird shifts. Little lady is still teething and having a huge growth spurt, its left her tired and hungry all the time though I have to admit its a luxury seeing her eat so well. Little man is teething and still has this cold, its pathetic seeing him desperate to chew on his toys/my finger/his sisters leg but having to let go after a few seconds as his nose is so blocked he can't breathe properly. He also isn't sleeping very well during the day leaving him very cranky and irritable.

Breakfast today was weetabix and toasted banana bread. He did very well, 3 quarters of a weetabix eaten and he nibbled at the banana bread.

Lunch was a turkey, rice and veg jar affair. It was a bit weird as when I heated it up it became a little watery but the colder it got the more watery it became and in the end I had to stir some baby rice in it to thicken it up enough for it to stay on the spoon. Morgan loved it though so if I do pick up another one I'll have to remember not to heat it up! He had a fruit pot afterwards but only had a few spoons as he was full.

For dinner he had chicken pasta bake followed by custard with pear and apple. Despite a huge lunch he had virtually all of both. I'm hoping it means he will sleep better tonight now he has a very full tummy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment