Sunday 6 May 2012

Days 105, 106 and 107

Well I found out why little man wasn't interested in his dinner on Wednesday, he woke up Thursday morning full of cold and has been miserable since. He's barely slept unless he has skin to skin contact with me and he is off food and formula. Even getting him to drink water has been difficult and all I can do is keep him dosed up with infant paracetamol and ibuprofen. It's been a heartbreaking, sleepless, frustrating and upsetting few days but thankfully he is on the mend again. I am taking him to the doctors on Tuesday though as he has been ill pretty much non stop since Christmas and while I know that babies and young children are prone to catching colds, etc, it seems to be beyond that. He literally has 1 day between illnesses where he seems happy then the next day he's poorly again, it can't be right.

As Morgan's appetite has been non existent, except for the odd spoon of rice pudding, please excuse me just glossing over the last few days. I've really struggled to juggle a bored toddler and a poorly baby along with DH working nights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment