Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 104

Little man did so well last night, he slept till 6.30am and only woke up once for his night bottle. He seems much more cheerful today, he still got a little antsy over his morning nap though did eventually drop off in the pushchair while we were out.

Today was the dreaded dietitian appointment for them both, I felt quite apprehensive today as I was sent a letter saying Morgan would not be getting any more of his formula once he turns 1. I'm not happy with this as it barely gives him a chance to move on from the allergy and I'm forced to mess about with his milk. Fortunately the dietitian agreed with me and he'll keep the formula till he's 2. It was a nightmare appointment for other reasons though, so many rude people in a small space never leaves you feeling good though does it? I had 1 person almost hit my double buggy in the car park, clinic was running over an hour late which is fun when you have a baby and a toddler to amuse in the mean time, a nurse burst into the room, whacked the buggy with the door then told me off for parking it there, then as I tried to leave I found the waiting area had all the lights turned off and the door locked so I couldn't get out. Really not happy and will be complaining. At least that's it for another 4 months anyway.

But anyway, onto Morgans food for the day. Breakfast was toasted banana bread and strawberry and banana porridge. He had most of the porridge and once again decorated my floor with toast crumbs, bless him...
Lunch was lamb and sweet potato, he was forced to eat it sat up in the buggy in the middle of the hospital waiting room so I was amazed he ate it all. Didn't want any fruit puree afterwards though.

He really wasn't interested in dinner, not sure it it was because he just wasn't that hungry or because I gave him chicken and sweetcorn and he wasn't too keen on the flavour. He had less than half of it and was whingey right through dinner and pudding (rice pud that he barely touched) only stopping when I took him out the highchair. Next time he has it will be telling I suppose.


0 comments:

Post a Comment