Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 117

My lovely mum has come to stay with us till tomorrow, the little ones love having their nana to play with. Mum arrived early enough to feed my babies their breakfast, toast and banana porridge, this morning and funnily enough they both ate well for her. Not that Morgan needs encouraging at the moment, his appetite is going from strength to strength.

I was a bit disorganised at lunch time and only realised the time when little man started kicking up an almighty fuss for some food!! I grabbed a jar of lamb with rosemary and vegetables for him and fed him it room temperature, he really loved it. He had 3/4 of the jar followed by half a pot of apple and blueberry.

I made a roast chicken dinner for us all so threw a roast potato, some chicken, carrot, spinach and a splash of gravy in the blender for sir. It made a really big portion for him but he had virtually all of it, just a few spoons left. He refused pudding afterwards but his tummy was so full I didn't expect him to have anything else really.



0 comments:

Post a Comment