Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day 69

So 3 in a row he's now slept through, I'm stunned. Did have a 2.30am grumble from him but mummy cuddles sorted that out and he went back into his cot again... ok so it was 2 hours later and we had fallen asleep together, but into his cot he went eventually. Must try harder lol.

Again he was a hungry boy this morning, while I made up some weetabix I gave him a gingerbread man to eat just to stop him crying, worked like a charm. He had most of his breakfast afterwards too, result.

Lunch was beef casserole and apple and pear crumble with oat cream. He loved it! I gave him a highchair toy to play with too as he was a bit antsy, but that was mainly tiredness it turns out as afterwards he refused his bottle and fell asleep.

It all went a bit wrong at dinner time. I gave him some chicken puree and he started off quite well, he must have had about half the bowl when he started to rub his eyes then burst into tears. I couldn't calm him down so ended up putting him to bed, poor boy was so tired that he was asleep by the time I got him into his sleeping bag. Half an hours sleep later, he had 2 thirds of a pot of apple and blueberry puree mixed with baby rice.

I had a sudden realisation this evening that it may be fruit upsetting his tummy. He does have quite a bit of fruit puree as its an easy pudding, I will cut it out for a day or 2 and see if that helps. I already feel the mummy guilt creeping in over this one!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment