Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 52

Lovely, lovely day today. All 4 of us spent the day either playing in the garden or at the park, lots of laughter, fun and we have 2 very tired children this evening!

Morgan has been a little menace over food today however. Started off well by eating all his pear and 4 grain porridge for me. Lunch time was a challenge as little man refused point blank to eat his chicken and veggies that his daddy was offering and I only managed to get his bottle in him by dream feeding him during his nap. With hindsight, I'm not sure if he didn't want the chicken as it's a new texture and flavour or if he just wanted me to feed him and was so worked up that he didn't want his bottle. I'm inclined to think he wanted me as he's very clingy at the moment. After all the lunch time fuss, dinner actually went quite well. I gave him carrot, cauliflower and swede and he ate 2 thirds of the bowl.

I have a feeling he's trying to drop a bottle but doesn't know which one to get rid of! He's fussing over all his daytime bottles now but will take his evening dream feed and night feed with no problems. Time will tell but in the mean time it's proving hard to feed him while he's desperately trying to scramble off my lap or head butt the bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment