Monday 5 March 2012

Day 46

It's been quite a day, my little man has tumbled out of his bouncer trying to sit up (lesson learnt about strapping him in even if its just for a minute!), been slapped across the head (me again reaching for a muslin and not realising how tall he is sitting up and yes I feel so guilty it's ridiculous) and I ran out of vegetables for his dinner so reached for a trusty pouch of puree. Awful, terrible, horrible mummy I am!!!!!

I've tried hard to tempt Morgan into eating more today so started with his favourite, pear and baby rice. He seemed to find his appetite after that lol. Lunch was butterbeans and veggies again and he had a fair bit of it before becoming vocal for his bottle. I've decided to try him on it for the full 3 days on butterbeans before moving onto something like lentils and then meats and fish.

Dinner was sweet potato, carrot and broccoli from a pouch, I'd forgotten how blissfully easy it is to have pre-prepared meals for a baby's dinner so may be falling off the wagon again soon lol. Morgan had no idea I hadn't made it myself so no harm done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment