Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 58

Morgan's eczema seems the same today, his elbow creases are still clear but the backs of his legs, neck, face, wrists and ankles are still quite red looking. I'm not overly convinced pear is the problem for him at the moment but another day of not having it should be telling. I'm toying with investing in some cream I've been recommended, I just need to pluck up some courage to invest in it I think. If he continues to make no improvment and reintroducing pear makes no difference I will just order some, if it doesn't agree with him then I'll have a new moisturiser to use lol.

His 3rd tooth came through today! Little man now has a nasty little nip! He's also very good at surprise bite attacks, you only need to be distracted for a moment and he's suddenly attached to your finger. Little menace also has the cheek to cry when you shout out and pull your finger away, what is a mummy to do?!?

Anyway, brekkie was 4 grain porridge with apple and banana  puree. He was quite enthusiastic although I don't think he's a breakfast person as he rarely eats more than 2 tablespoons. That said if he has pear and baby rice he would eat his own body weight, hmmm, I think he needs more variety...

Lamb stew was for lunch and he had the bowlful in record time. I had to do the spoon of stew, spoon of pud trick again, as he seems to get bored of the same taste over and over again but at least he ate it. Pud was the remainder of the banana and apple fruit pot I opened for brekkie.

After yesterdays refusal, I gave sir some chicken, sweet potato, squash and cauliflower for dinner and surprise, surprise, he ate loads. I'm going to try lentils again tomorrow and see what he thinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment