Friday 9 March 2012

Day 50

Much better nights sleep for us all last night, Morgan seems to be recovering from his cold now but he's still tired and snotty. DD is much more herself though tired and a little tearful, I keep telling her an afternoon nap will help but she's got my stubborn streak I'm afraid.

Little man's nappy rash is still there but healing well, the cream seems to really be working, I'm having to change him 10-12 times a day though to make sure he's clean as otherwise the rash flares up again. The plus side of all the nappy changes is I tend to cream his patches of eczema when I change him and it seems to be calming down.

I've just realised that Morgan hadn't been sick for days until today. It was only a very small amount after his dinner, but I will be keeping a close eye again. I'm wondering if its because he's sitting up more now, he's able to sit up unaided for quite a while now before over balancing but does tend to lean forward quite a way to play with toys so it must press down on his tummy.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner was baby rice and pear, lentils and veggies and carrot, courgette and swede. He hasn't eaten huge amounts (apart from the pear and rice which he ate all of) but was interested in food and did have a good try of it all. He's slept so much today that I never had a chance to offer any water between meals, by the time his tummy had settled he had sparked and woke up in time for the next meal.

Hopefully he'll be feeling better again tomorrow and I can have a think about what new food to try him on next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment