Sunday 25 March 2012

Day 66

We've had another really lovely day, makes me realise just how lucky I am to have my wonderful little family.

To start the day I gave little man half a weetabix much to his pleasure. He had most of it then went on to have a good amount of formula.

We went to Woburn Safari Park today with some friends after breakfast, trouble was halfway around the lion enclosure Morgan decided it was lunchtime. I ended up sat in the back of the car wedged between 2 car seats using my finger to scoop lamb and sweet potato puree into his mouth as I had forgotten a spoon. DD thought this was great fun as she ended up with the front passenger seat all  to herself lol.

Once we were home again, dinner was being politely requested by baby boy so I gave him chicken, potato, tomato and veggie puree. He was a little tired as he had only cat napped during the day but still had over half the portion then finished up with half an apple and blackcurrant fruit pot. Between that and all the fresh air he's had today, I imagine he will sleep well tonight, as long as the teething can lay off for one night.

I have been giving him finger foods all day, todays new food was rice cakes and he really loved it. While we had a picnic at lunch time together, as he had already eaten most of his he sat gumming on blueberry and raspberry rice cakes, that is until he realised I had a cold chicken dipper in my hand. The moment I had it within reach, he swiped it off my and took several bites before discarding the saliva soaked remnants on my trousers...nice!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment