Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 49

Another long and tiring day for us all. Morgan is still a poorly boy, his sister is still recovering and gets really tired and cranky very quickly. Really cannot wait for us to have some non poorly time, feels well overdue.

Morgan had rusk mixed with formula this morning, he still has little appetite so only had about half. I'll try mixing rusk with some fruit soon and see how he likes it. Todays lunch was very well received! I've taken a calculated risk and tried 2 new foods together, there's no history of allergy in our families to either so thought it was worth a try. I made up lentils, sweet potato, squash and spinach, which he really enjoyed much to my surprise. The spinach made the puree a gruesome greeny colour but he didn't care! I'll try this one for the full 3 days then move onto meats. Exciting!!

Dinner was swede and broccoli, more green food but nevermind. Daddy fed little man so he ate quite a bit of it. I think I need to introduce puddings asap, I'm just reluctant to while he's moving onto a new food group and has this cold. There's plenty of time to do it so maybe I'm just putting unnecessary pressure on myself and him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment