Monday 12 March 2012

Day 53

Having spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen, I'm really hoping that little man likes the new offering I've made him for tomorrow! I've made him a lamb stew, it was one of DD's favourites until she discovered curry, she hasn't looked back since. I've made a batch of other things like pasta sauce, bread and curry ready for freezing, it hasn't taken me hours to make the stew!

Morgan had rusk, apple and pear for his breakfast. I broke the rusk in half and handed it to him to see what he did and he actually started to eat it rather than gum it. It's made me see how baby led weaning works though I still don't believe it would have been the right choice for him. After attacking the piece in his hand with gusto he had the the bowlful too. He had a little bit of formula afterwards but not much.

Lunch was so much better than yesterday. I fed little man myself and he ended up eating almost all the chicken, squash and sweet potato, refused his bottle but then had more apple and pear puree for pudding. I was amazed at how much he put away. After lunch he fell into a deep sleep and we didn't hear from him for 2 and a half hours.

For his dinner I made up carrot, cauliflower and courgette. Morgan wasn't really interested at first, then he got hold of a chip! After that he was quite happy helping himself to chips off my plate between mouthfuls of puree. He does make me laugh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment