Friday 23 March 2012

Day 64

We've had a fun day catching up with friends and playing in the sun, it's so lovely when we have a day together as a family. Both babies have eaten well, fingers crossed they sleep well tonight too.

Little man had half a weetabix again today, I mixed in half a teaspoon of apple and raspberry puree but he ate less than yesterday so I wonder if it was a bit too sweet? Next time I'll leave the fruit out and see if he eats more.

We went to a friends house for lunch, 3 toddlers and a baby all sat at a table munching on potato waffles together was a very cute site to see. Morgan had a good gum of the waffle, I also gave him a finger of toast which he enjoyed pulling apart. I took a shop bought pot of lamb and sweet potato with me for his lunch and the little menace stuffed it in, so much for mummy's homemade wholesome cuisine lol. He had the rest of the apple and raspberry puree for afters but he was so tired he only had a few spoonfuls before becoming tearful. He enjoyed his bottle though!

DH fed the menace his dinner of chicken, potato and veggies and it was a real battle. This is the 3rd day in a row that Morgan hasn't slept at all well during the day and by dinner time he's exhausted and hysterical so I need to somehow try and get him sleeping during the day. After eating just a tiny amount of dinner I'd made up custard, again he had a tiny amount but really wasn't that interested.

How I'm going to get my baby boy to sleep longer I really don't know, I imagine him teething still isn't helping but he's not waking up in pain, it seems like he's slept enough but I know he's tired still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment