Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 48

I'm so tired I could cry and little man is so tired he has cried. All night. At mummy. Poor baby couldn't sleep as his nose was blocked and he was going hot and cold. Good news is his sister is feeling much more herself and spent breakfast time poking bits of crumpet up her nose when I wasn't looking. Kids!!!

I'm surprised Morgan ate anything today considering how poorly he feels. He had a little bit of banana porridge for brekkie followed by his bottle. I'm really feeling the need to branch out with breakfasts, just finding it a little difficult to find cereals for babies under 10 months that don't contain milk or fruit that isn't either a stone fruit, citrus or berry besides banana, pear and apple. I must and will work on it. Or just give in and try a stone fruit, I can always withdraw it again if he's sick.

I thought I'd keep it simple today and made up courgette, broccoli and swede for lunch. Nana was with us today so fed Morgan lunch and dinner. I'm really pleased how well he's taking food from other people now, such a relief to know that it doesn't always have to be me spoon feeding him. Dinner was pear and baby rice, still a firm favourite and he cleared the bowl much to his nana's delight.

Morgan's eczema is getting worse behind his knee, once his cold has cleared and the nappy rash has gone again I will try the other formula again and hope it agrees with him. Feels like we're very far from trying it again though as his nappy rash is healing where it was originally but has flared up elsewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment