Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 55

Little man's eczema has flared again, a friend has told me that pear can make it worse so I'll take it out of his diet for a few days and see if it improves. If it is pear I'll be upset as its his favourite, I'm going to have to find some other fruits he can tolerate as at the moment he only has apple and banana.

He's rapidly going off banana porridge, he struggles with the texture as he often gags while eating it. I've tried to make it thinner but he's just the same. This morning he didn't have much at all but seemed happy after so had enough to satisfy him.

I tried him on lamb stew for lunch. Boy did he enjoy it, he ate almost all of it and once he swallowed each mouthful his mouth was open again straight away and he was trying to launch himself out of his seat onto the spoon. Quite entertaining though just a little dangerous!!

After having lamb for lunch, Morgan was less than impressed at the lentils and veggies that was his dinner. He seemed to play with each mouthful before swallowing it and didn't really eat much.

I need to work on puddings now I think, I'll probably start on custard or rice pudding once I've sorted out the fruit issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment