Thursday 22 March 2012

Day 63

Today has been a finger food extravaganza for Morgan. He's had toast, cucumber sticks, chips and cripsy corn snacks! He's got on really well with feeding himself and was really excited about munching the corn snacks in his pushchair at the park. The cucumber was rejected the moment it touched his lips, I've never seen him look so appalled.

He's also tried something new for breakfast, weetabix! I gave him half a weetabix mixed with formula and he munched most of it. I may add some fruit next time and see what he thinks.

Lunch was chicken, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower and potato and I'm amazed he ate it as he refused potato in a puree last time. Mind you, he was happily helping himself to chips off my plate so he can't dislike potato as much as he initially made out the little monkey. Afters were apple and raspberry puree but he was so tired he only had a small amount before having a little nap.

Sirs dinner was his favourite, lamb stew. I need to make up a few more things for him as he only has 4 dishes I'm switching between, it's literally just trying to find a little time to make something up.

Tomorrow I'll be having a think about what else I can give him. Maybe lightly cooked carrot sticks, rice cakes, another chicken meal and puddings. Not much to do then ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment