Friday 27 April 2012

Day 99

Not a bad nights sleep all round really. Morgan had a huge feed at 3.30am, then slept till just after 7am. When he woke up he didn't really seem that hungry, but when offered some breakfast he suddenly seemed to find his appetite. I gave him banana and strawberry porridge this morning and he had most of the bowl.

We went out to a local cafe for lunch with my mum and sister, it was really lovely. I always find it difficult to heat up home made baby food when I'm out as some places provide microwaves for public use and others will just about give you some warm water and expect you to heat up fridge cold puree with it, so I just took a jar of baby food for him to try. Today it was chicken with noodles. The first room temperature mouthful took him by surprise but after that he was away and ate just over half the jar. He had half a pot of apple and blueberry puree afterwards and was very full and sleepy, so sweet to see.

Dinner was pork and rice and he was fed by his nana. He was quite happy with this as he had a new person to baffle with his sudden refusals to eat anymore until he's batted the loaded spoon out of their hand lol. I have to hand it to my mum, she managed to get more in him than I normally do! He had a few spoons of chocolate semolina after but was too full for much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment