Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 90

Little man seems to be better again today, his recovery is slow but he's doing so well. He seems to have switched his naps around though, it used to be he'd have a short nap (maybe 30-40 minutes) in the morning and up to 2 hours in the afternoon but the last 2 days its been the other way around. I hope he swaps them back again as the toddler groups we go to tend to be in the morning!

Having realised that Morgan has had weetabix every morning for the last week, I made up some porridge for him and added a spoon of fruit puree. I also gave him some fingers of toast with dairy free spread which he devoured. The porridge went down well too, but only when I managed to put the spoon into his mouth quicker than he managed to get the toast in there lol.

For lunch, DH gave him chicken sunday lunch followed by apple, pear and raspberry puree. I'm told he did well, I had an appointment to go to so only made it back in time to see him gobble up the fruit puree, bless him!

I gave Morgan chicken, potato and veggies for his dinner. He had all but a few spoons of it but was crying between each spoonful, turns out he was so hungry I couldn't feed him fast enough and it only got worse while giving him rice pudding, he has such as sweet tooth lol. Afterwards he was still giving me his hungry cry so I gave him half a digestive biscuit, while I'm not convinced he has eaten it all I cannot find the remnants of it anywhere, so maybe he did??

I need to sort out some different brekkies for him, I seem to rely on porridge and weetabix and he will get very bored of it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment