Friday 6 April 2012

Day 78

I knew I'd be wiping up curry for days, today I found spots of it going up the back door and on DD's toy cup saucer. Makes me wonder where I'll notice some tomorrow.

We've all had a lovely and busy day. DH took the babies to the park and I went to our local cafe to drink tea, eat choccie brownies and catch up with my freind. Bliss! It was so nice to talk freely, not have to wipe noses and not have to dash off as one of them is tired or bored.

I gave Morgan half a weetabix for his breakfast this morning and he stuffed the lot in minutes, I'm really enjoying seeing his appetite go from strength to strength. I've found it helps me to have the courage to move him on to the next stage, ie leave his food a bit chunkier, add pasta pieces, etc.

His lunch was chicken pasta bake and again he ate quite a bit. I meant to cook some penne pasta for him to have as finger foods with it but I completely forgot. Next time I will have to remember. I made up some chocolate semolina this morning so heated a bit up for him, it was his first taste of anything chocolately and he went mad for it. I couldn't feed him fast enough as by the time I'd reloaded the spoon he was already open mouthed and straining against the highchair straps to get at it lol.

Little man had salmon, sweet potato and spinach for dinner followed by half a pot of dairy and soya free yogurt. He had well over 2 thirds of dinner and all his pudding so his tummy was very full. In fact it was so full that when he got into the bath later in the evening he threw up a small amount of food. Fortunately he wasn't bothered by it at all and just carried on playing. Wasn't the greatest of experiences wiping puke of his belly with my hand though! Good job I love that little man ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment