Monday 2 April 2012

Day 74

It's been an easier day today, I really hope it means my babies are on the mend. They're both still a little tearful but not as bad as yesterday and their appetites are picking up again.

Sir demolished half a weetabix this morning for breakfast, I wasn't there at the time as I was allowed a precious lie in, but seeing the highchair afterwards gave me an idea of how much he enjoyed himself being fed by daddy, lol.

Lunch was beef casserole and pear and apple crumble with oat cream. As he was tired, Morgan was easily distracted from eating and after half the casserole he gave up. The crumble was appreciated but he still only had a few spoons of it. I really thought he would want a nap straight after lunch but he got his second wind and was up another hour and a half before giving in to sleep. It did mean he had a good nap for the first time in days though.

I really thought it would all go a bit wrong at dinner time as both babies were hungry and tired, as I was constantly getting up and down to dish up dinners, heat puddings, etc. However I was pleasantly surprised. They both sat happily and ate almost all their dinners. Morgan was happy playing with a highchair toy and munching on fingerfoods and chicken and veg puree,while madam was tucking into her pizza and playing peek a boo with Morgan. Moments like that make my heart burst with pride. Morgans pudding was custard and cooked pears and he ate the entire portion in minutes, I was half surprised he didn't start to cry when it was all gone lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment