Monday 9 April 2012

Day 81

Yet more spots of lamb curry have turned up, this time on little ladys play kitchen. Once I see it there it seems really obvious and I don't see how I've missed it!

Anyway, little man had porridge with fruit puree for brekkie and I'm told he hoovered it up! I was able to have a lie in which was bliss so big thank you to DH.

As Morgan has a horrid cold I'm surprised his appetite hasn't been affected. Todays lunch was chicken sunday lunch, he got a bit vocal and irritable halfway through so I ended up giving him main and pudding on the same spoon, he ate loads after that. How anyone can eat chicken, potato, veggies, stuffing, apple and blackcurrant on one spoon is beyond me!!

I picked up some carrot and tomato rice cakes today. DD had one and wouldn't touch any more, Morgan on the other hand, couldn't get enough of them. I only meant him to try one as a snack but he kept putting his hands out for more, so I gave him a couple with his dinner (beef casserole) and he was quite happy sat there being fed by daddy between bites of rice cake.

I also gave Morgan some supper this eveing, just some pear and baby rice. I did the same last night and while he still woke for a bottle at half 2, he went straight back to sleep afterwards and we heard nothing else from him till 7am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment