Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 98


It’s been one of those days I’d like to delete and start again please. It started off well, little lady woke me up at 7am and little man joined us half an hour later. We all had toasted banana bread together, and my babies had some instant porridge too. Morgan ate really well and had fun throwing things on the floor and watching where they land.

I had an appointment to attend just before lunch, I was only meant to be gone an hour or so but due to numerous hold ups I didn’t get back for 3 hours. I really missed my little family. I left DH a jar of turkey dinner and some apple and pear with custard for Morgan. I’m told he ate half the jar and really liked it but was too full afterwards for pudding.

Dinner was chicken, veggies, pasta and cheese, dairy and soya free of course ;-) , with rice pudding for afters. About half an hour into his afternoon nap Morgan woke up screaming and didn’t settle again despite being so tired. As a result he didn’t really have a great deal of his dinner or pudding so I’ve put him to bed a bit earlier than normal in the hope he catches up with a bit of missed sleep.

I’m hoping we all have a better day tomorrow. Both my babies are teething so are a bit grumpy anyway, Morgan now has a cold on top which has aggravated his reflux and little lady seems to be having a huge growth spurt as she won’t stop eating for once and is sleeping more than normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment