Thursday 5 April 2012

Day 75

I still have 2 tearful babies but at least they are eating again. Little man had instant porridge for breakfast and ate the lot in minutes. He really seems to enjoy food and its a pleasure to see. DD was also giving his breakfast the eyeball but when offered some for herself she turned away, was good to see her interested in it though as she hasn't touched porridge since last summer.

Morgan had salmon, sweet potato and spinach for lunch. I'm always shocked at how much he enjoys it as its such a strong flavour. I really need to work on some salmon fishcakes for him as I'm sure he'll enjoy them as a finger food. Pud was a little bit of soya and dairy free yogurt, personally I find the after taste of it puts me off but both my babies seem to really like it.

Dinner time was nothing like the organised and relaxing affair of yesterday, instead I had DD booby trapping the kitchen with her dolly pushchair, train track and tool kit while I was cooking then Morgan decided to scream the place down when presented with chicken and veggies. He ended up sat on my lap while I spoon fed him, trouble was he was very good at grabbing hold of the loaded spoon then smearing it across my white top. All I could focus on was at least he's not crying anymore!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment