Monday 23 April 2012

Day 92

Not a bad night at all, both babies slept really well and Morgan only woke up once and that was for a feed at around 2am. I feel a bit more human for some sleep!

I tried little man on the strawberry and banana baby porridge and he loved it, I made quite a large bowlful by accident and he had almost all of it. He was doing the spoon grabbing bit again so I gave him his own. He was trying so hard to feed himself but just couldn't get it, and whenever he did it just dripped off the spoon all over him. He was very proud of himself though lol.

Lunch was salmon, sweet potato and spinach followed by fruit puree. He had just over half of each then fell fast asleep for 2 and a half hours. Amazing what a full tummy does to a baby!

I really need to do some cooking for him as I'm rapidly running out of baby food. I did manage to find some chicken, potato and veggies so mixed it with a bit of the cheesy pasta bake he wasn't so keen on, I'm loathed to throw out an entire bag of frozen baby food without trying him a few times first. He had a little bit of it before he started fussing. I couldn't tell if it was because he didn't like the taste or it he just wasn't that hungry although he refused pudding too so I imagine he just didn't want much to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment