Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 145

Not the greatest of nights in all honesty. Little lady had a bad dream at 5.15am and woke up screaming and little man fed at 11pm and 2am, he then woke up soaking wet at 6.30 meaning the tesco nappies have now let us down. Great.

For brekkie, little man had the last of the strawberry and banana porridge. Its the last of the first stage cereal I had so I've got a 10 month plus cereal to try him on now. I feel odd about him turning 10 months. I'm immensely proud of him and love him so much my heart could burst, I just keep remembering that when my little lady was 10 months I found out I was pregnant. She was so little!!!!! It keeps washing over me how wonderful they both are too, I am such a lucky mummy to have my 2 amazing babies.

Enough sentiment! (They are yummy though lol.) We went out to the toddler group this morning and I realised how glad I am for half term to be over so the regular toddler groups are back. I missed the mummy chatter and madam missed having loads of children and toys to play with. Sir wasn't so thrilled, he refused to go to sleep and ended up having a melt down just as we left because he was exhausted. He fell asleep on the way home and slept for about an hour in the end. When he woke up I fed him ham and pasta in tomato sauce and he had quite a bit. Pudding was refused.

After such a late nap I wasn't sure how he'd be this afternoon. I hoped he would go through till bedtime without another sleep but Morgan had other ideas! At dinner time he fussed over the salmon, sweet potato and spinach, but did have 3/4 of it then half his rice pudding. I put him up for a sleep as he was so tired and he had a half hour nap before bathtime.

He's gone to bed about half an hour later than normal but at least he settled himself for a change.


0 comments:

Post a Comment