Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 138

I fell into the trap at 1am, little man decided mummy's arms were the safest and cosiest place to sleep and would not settle again anywhere else, so guess where he slept the for rest of the night... I cannot wait for us to move so he has his own room, I'm hoping that I will actually stick to my guns if he's not in the same room as us. We seem to be quite a way through the process so I feel a little easier mentioning it now! We currently live in a 2 bed and are buying a 3 bed. I'm still afraid of the whole process will go belly up, but the new house is the only place I could picture our furniture and we viewed about 15 houses in the end.

Anyway, once I was woken up by a gorgeous little man pulling my hair then grinning at me, we had some breakfast together with my beautiful little lady. Morgan managed half a bowl of banana porridge and quarter of a crumpet, not bad really.

He went down for a nap earlier than I expected so I used the opportunity to get myself, my girl and the bag ready to go out as soon as he woke up. Madam had other ideas though and managed to wake him up early with an almighty tantrum. She's just not her usual happy, cheeky self at the moment, I have an awful feeling she's coming down with something but time will always tell.

Once Morgan was awake, we went dashing out to the health food shop to stock up on dairy and soya free yogurts, cheese and chocolate. We got back just in time for lunch and little man had half his pork and apple roast dinner and a choccie biccie afterwards.

To make up for this morning, he had a really good nap, waking up just in time for dinner. I heated up some chicken curry, which he had almost all off, followed by rice pudding. Needless to say he ate really well and was full of energy, chatter and giggles afterwards!


0 comments:

Post a Comment