Monday 4 June 2012

Day 136

Stupid nappy leaked again so we had a 4am wake up call from a soggy, cold and uncomfortable baby. I've gone out and bought some Huggies but the price is absurd, twice what I was paying for Sainsburys own. No way will I keep buying them so once they're gone I'll have to try another brand. 

Once sir was clean and dry he slept till 7am. He woke up really quite happy and was extra smiley when we went to get his sister up straight away. They are so sweet together, little lady was full of smiles and giggles for him as she got out of bed and he had the first cuddle of the day from her. 

I fed Morgan weetabix for brekkie while I danced around the kitchen making pancakes for us all. He had a half a weetabix and 2 mini pancakes in the end. Little lady had about 9 mini pancakes with strawberry jam, she always seems to eat more pancakes when she's helped me to make the batter. I really can't wait to have 2 little kitchen helpers making mess with me!!!

I heated up some curried beef for sirs lunch, but he wasn't that interested in eating for some reason. I assume he was still full from brekkie as he had slept well, etc. He managed ok with his chocolate semolina though...

He was hungry by dinner time and had most of his chicken pasta bake. Only trouble was he hadn't slept in the afternoon so was falling asleep in his high chair, I didn't bother offering him any pud and DH put him up for a nap. Fortunatley he only had 30 minutes so wasn't up much past his usual bedtime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment