Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 140

Another good night for Morgan, he slept till 8am with just one wake up for a feed. His reflux seems to be flaring up again though as he had violent hiccups just before bed last night and again after his night bottle. He also seems a bit uncomfortable when he lays down, preferring to be propped up slightly particularly in his sleep. I think we'll adjust his gaviscon again and see if it helps.

Breakfast today was toast and a fruit pot, he wasn't too fussed with the toast but did eat about quarter of a slice. The fruit pot was gone in seconds.

Mini man had curried beef for lunch, he had about 2 thirds of it before demanding some pudding. I gave him chocolate semolina but he wasn't really interested, he had a few spoons before he wanted to get down and chase his sister around.When I say chase, I mean hang on to my fingers to balance himself while he sprints after his sister roaring laughing and she tries to ward him off by using any toy that comes to hand while also roaring laughing. They have me in hysterics some days but it really doesn't do my back any favours!!

Dinner was pork and rice, he was really quite hungry by then so ate loads of it along with some apple and rhubarb crumble with oat cream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment