Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 144

Bit of a horrid night with the little man, he woke up about 11.30pm and couldn't settle so ended up downstairs watching tv with daddy till just after 1am. Woke again at 3.30am for a bottle, so I changed his nappy at the same time, then at 7am he woke up soaking wet. He started the night in a tesco nappy which was fine, then was changed into a huggies which left him soaking in less than 4 hours, ridiculous. Think I'll just bin the huggies.

Once we were up, sir wasn't really interested in breakfast. We tried him on weetabix, pancakes and cheerios with no milk and he just picked at it all, so we gave up. I thought by lunch time he'd be really hungry having only had half a rich tea finger since brekkie but I was wrong. He very slowly ate some curried beef, he had maybe half of it before clamping his mouth shut and turning away. A few bites of marble cake was his pudding. So unusual for him to refuse food so something isn't right.

Morgan went for a nap just after 2pm, shockingly, so did our toddler girl. I sent DH up for a nap too as he'd been up till the early hours with sir. That just left me, so I swept the kitchen floor then had a better idea and went to sleep as well! Next thing I knew it was 4pm, blimey!!!

Morgan was a hungry, cranky boy by then so I fed him a jar of vegetable and chicken risotto and he ate really well at last. Afterwards I thought I'd try him on some angel layer cake but he'd had enough and threw it on the floor.

Bedtime was a mare, he refused to have his bottle then refused his dummy. Once I managed to wrestle him into his cot he refused to go to sleep. Arghh! In the end I lay him down on our bed and lay next to him reading a book till he dropped off, it took half an hour. He has been chewing anything he can lay his hands on this afternoon so I've dosed him up on pain relief as I can see the tops of 2 more teeth just under the gum, would explain why he doesn't want to eat too. Fingers crossed he has a better night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment