Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 135

Morgan tried to get me up at 6am today, but he fell for my double bluff and went back to sleep in our bed till 8am, ha ha!! He did manage to successfully get us up at 3.30am as he was soaking wet where his nappy had leaked, he had a bottle at this time too as he couldn't settle. When he woke at 8am he was soaked through again. We bought nappies yesterday and noticed the design on his nappies has changed and they've come down in price so I'm wondering if they are no longer as absorbent. They've been ok during the day but if we have leakages again tonight I will go and get some different ones. 

This mornings breakfast was toast and an apple and banana fruit pot. I was really proud of sir as he fed himself about half the toast, the rest was kindly shared with the highchair and floor, and had all the fruit pot. He was full of energy and mischief after that and spent a good half hour making me walk him from the front door to the back door and back again. 

We went out to the library mid morning and little man had a sleep in the pushchair, he woke up desperate to walk up and down the house again so worked up quite an appetite. He had chicken curry with poppadoms for lunch, he did well again eating 3/4 of it. I gave him a slice of marble cake afterwards and he was very happy pulling it apart in between mouthfuls! 

I had a bit of an odd afternoon. I was fine all day until after lunch when I felt really dizzy, weak and lethargic. I couldn't get rid of the feeling so my lovely friend came over to look after us and I cannot thank her enough. She took us all back to her home and fed both my babies. Morgan had a third of a jar of vegetable risotto with chicken I think, I just picked up whatever was in the cupboard before we left so can't be completely sure! He also had some rice pudding I'd made yesterday. DH picked us up once he finished work and brought us back home but even now I feel odd, just wish I knew what was going on as its frustrating feeling like this. Hopefully some sleep will help so over to you little man! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment