Monday 27 February 2012

Day 39

Well today has been much better with little man's reflux, he was only sick once! I admit it was straight into my hand during his dinner, was a gruesome moment lol, but it was because he gagged on a mouthful rather than the reflux. Little man woke up last night for a bottle, or so I thought. He was awake for 2 hours but kept refusing his bottle and eventually fell asleep. He next woke me at 7.15am.

I've given him rusk for brekkie again, he ate an entire rusk today, hungry little man! I gave him half of another rusk to gum on but he wasn't really interested as he was intent on grabbing the spoon instead, messy pup.

Lunch was interesting, I had to go out with our little lady so left daddy with little man, 2 spoons and a bowl of pear, squash and swede. When I got back, Morgan was asleep in his cot having refused point blank to eat and threw an almightly tantrum before passing out. Needless to say he was starving when he woke up and when offered the same food again he ate it all and had most of his bottle.

As his lunch was so late, Morgan didn't want dinner with us at the normal time. When he was hungry again it was coming up for bedtime so I gave him banana porridge, he was about halfway through the bowl when he was sick in my hand, he had a little more but was retching a little so I stopped and just gave him his bottle.

My toddler girl and baby boy have been so sweet today, they keep stopping whatever they're doing to look at each other and start giggling for no apparent reason or I catch them playing peek a boo together. I've had such a lump in my throat watching them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment