Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 25

Been slightly distracted from blogging as both babies and me have been poorly and I've realised I've lost a couple of days along the way so going to blog loads now to catch up, here goes!

I haven't offered little man any breakfast today and he's suddenly started to finish most of his bottles again, I'll give him another day and consider giving him breakfast again.

For lunch I've given him sweet potato and carrot, he really liked it and had about 1 and a half tablespoons.

I'd forgotten just how easily weaning can be set back in the early days, I'm much more confident dealing with it this time though as when my little girl went through this I would worry myself silly but this time I just go back a step and start again. I just keep reminding myself that he won't be like this forever and will soon mainly be on solids than milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment