Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 33

Rang the doctor this morning, have to wait 2 days for an appointment as they are short staffed. Morgan has no temperature so I will leave it for now and take him to the drop in centre if necessary. May be he's just teething as his gums are lumpy, he's dribbling and biting anything he can get hold of.

His appetite still isn't great but then I seem to be finding all the foods he doesn't like!

Breakfast was apple and baby rice, he barely touched it and had maybe half his bottle. I get the impression he's not too keen on apple but will have it mixed with other things.

Lunch was an utter disaster. Ended up both Morgan and myself were covered in formula, puree and tears. Both of us were tired and hungry, add in a poorly and clingy toddler and I can honestly say it wasn't my finest hour. I'd had enough by then so I put them both down and gave myself a few minutes to compose myself before carrying on. Once Naya had her lunch in front of her she calmed down. Turned out Morgan does not like peas, so the pea, sweet potato and pear puree was a no no!

I've also had to start a food diary today for Morgan as he has his first dietician appointment coming up very soon. I've never felt comfortable doing them, it's like an admission of failure in myself, a ridiculous idea know!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment